About Me

Hey Everyone! I am Bianca Del Cioppo and I am in love with art!

I am currently a student at Sierra Nevada College in beautiful Lake Tahoe. I am working towards my BFA in ceramics. I am relatively new to the ceramic art world, but I am quickly making up ground and filling every moment of my life with art shows, conventions, ceramics history and time in the studio. This blog is just a collection of what I make, what I see and things that peek my interest in the art world. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happenings of 2008-2009

 These are just a few bowls that I started out doing. This was before I even made it my major.

 In the same semester I made a series of animal teapots. Now that I have some more experience under my belt, I would like to try another series. I have a few ideas in the works.
Here is a fish, below is a snake that consumed an egg, an octopus, a dragon hatching from an egg, and a giraffe.




More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment