About Me

Hey Everyone! I am Bianca Del Cioppo and I am in love with art!

I am currently a student at Sierra Nevada College in beautiful Lake Tahoe. I am working towards my BFA in ceramics. I am relatively new to the ceramic art world, but I am quickly making up ground and filling every moment of my life with art shows, conventions, ceramics history and time in the studio. This blog is just a collection of what I make, what I see and things that peek my interest in the art world. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

NCECA 2011

Soon after my first workshop experience, I joined my school's Clay Club. They were discussing NCECA, and I had no idea what it was. It interested me so I signed up. It blew my mind! Everything I could possibly imagine about or in the clay world, all under one roof. I was totally inspired and here are a few things I absolutely love.

 These are two cups that were in the annual cup sale. I now own the one on the left and I love it. I am obsessed with some of these handles these artists do.
 Two projects that some artists were working on during the week. So amazing.


I love these mouse cups! So cute and whimsical.  (Above)
Some other pieces that I saw there that I loved. (Below)










 This was hilarious! The Art Stream was there, putting on their show as usual and on day there was a very realistic Art Stream cake! I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment