About Me

Hey Everyone! I am Bianca Del Cioppo and I am in love with art!

I am currently a student at Sierra Nevada College in beautiful Lake Tahoe. I am working towards my BFA in ceramics. I am relatively new to the ceramic art world, but I am quickly making up ground and filling every moment of my life with art shows, conventions, ceramics history and time in the studio. This blog is just a collection of what I make, what I see and things that peek my interest in the art world. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Officially Done With Clay

I finished my last ceramic piece for my Junior Art Portfolio Review today. It was an amazing feeling. Now I just need to finish up my wire sculptures and then I will be done with my JAPR pieces. The count down begins, I only have three more weeks until I present. But now its just a matter of figuring out how to place each piece and building stands for them. So far I am  the only ceramics major that has any finished pieces to speak of. Also, today was the first day that I felt at ease, no stress. I got through midterms, got my pieces done and I  get to relax this weekend away. Life it pretty good.

Here is a nostalgic moment just before I flip my last piece. Also, another picture of my amphora piece. That my little space in the studio, completely full of work, tools and clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment