About Me

Hey Everyone! I am Bianca Del Cioppo and I am in love with art!

I am currently a student at Sierra Nevada College in beautiful Lake Tahoe. I am working towards my BFA in ceramics. I am relatively new to the ceramic art world, but I am quickly making up ground and filling every moment of my life with art shows, conventions, ceramics history and time in the studio. This blog is just a collection of what I make, what I see and things that peek my interest in the art world. Enjoy!

Friday, November 11, 2011

GUESS WHAT!!

I just heard back from the art department committee and I passed my Junior Art Portfolio Review!! I am so excited to get back to the studio and start working on my new ideas from the comments I received from each professor.  I understand each criticism and I have already gone through the hardest part of passing.

Time to work on my final projects and expand on my JAPR work.

Also, so far I have sold over 1000 dollars in pieces from my show. I am trying to set up a gallery show in Sacramento for the holiday season. Hopefully I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment