About Me

Hey Everyone! I am Bianca Del Cioppo and I am in love with art!

I am currently a student at Sierra Nevada College in beautiful Lake Tahoe. I am working towards my BFA in ceramics. I am relatively new to the ceramic art world, but I am quickly making up ground and filling every moment of my life with art shows, conventions, ceramics history and time in the studio. This blog is just a collection of what I make, what I see and things that peek my interest in the art world. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Hey all, I know it has been a long while since my last post, but I am back in the swing of things and I intend on posting about the last few months. So much has happened and I can't wait to go back and write about it. This is just a quick note to my readers, I am sorry for the lack of posting, but I will return here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment